Ring of Odin slot review – Free play DEMO
Odin, also known as Wotan, is considered the main god in Scandinavian mythology. He is the father and head of all aces and Valhalla belongs to him. Odin leads the Valkyries. In addition, he is the god of war, priest, shaman, keeper of ancient traditions and a warrior all rolled into one. Odin is not the first to appear in online casinos. This character of ancient legends has become the hero of many video slots. The new Ring of Odin slot by Play’n GO is also dedicated to it. Try Ring of Odin slot DEMO above.
This slot game is based on 5 reels and 10 paylines. The return percentage of the slot varies from 94.20% to 96.20%. Try Ring of Odin free play in DEMO mode at the top of this review. The volatility level of the model is high. Bets range from 0.10 € to 100 € per spin. The slot machine lets you win up to 5000x your bet. Play Ring of Odin slot free in DEMO mode and make sure that you are happy of the payouts. Find out more about all of these features in our Ring of Odin slot review.
This slot game is based on 5 reels and 10 paylines.
The return percentage of the slot varies from 94.20% to 96.20%. Try Ring of Odin free play in DEMO mode at the top of this review.
The volatility level of the model is high.
Bets range from 0.10 € to 100 € per spin.
The slot machine lets you win up to 5000x your bet. Play Ring of Odin slot free in DEMO mode and make sure that you are happy of the payouts.
Find out more about all of these features in our Ring of Odin slot review.
In this game, the playing field consists of 5 reels and 10 paylines. All lanes are used on an ongoing basis. You can bet on each one from one cent to ten euros (0.10 – 100 euros total bet).
The layout of the icons on the field is 5×3. The list of gameplay features consists of numerous options:
- Eight basic pictures;
- Two special characters;
- Bonus Odin’s Ring;
- Respins and free spins with additional features.
Paid chains in the slot machine are formed on 10 lines. Several identical images should be arranged in a continuous sequence starting from the first column. More than one combination is allowed based on spin results.
Winnings are calculated per line bet and preset odds. At the end of the round, all accrued credits are summed up. There is no doubling game.
The game has a version for smartphones. The slot machine is launched in a browser. It is not offered in the format of the installed application. Find out more about mobile casinos online here.
There are no special rules or additional features in the Ring of Odin mobile slot. This is just a kind of interface adapted for touch screens. It loads quickly and works stably even with low connection quality.
There are ten symbols in the slot machine “Ring of Odin”. They are divided into three groups:
- Four stones with runes;
- Spear, white horse, ravens and black wolves;
- Special elements Wild and Scatter.
All images are single. They do not fall out in stacks.
Let’s dwell on the last category of symbols in more detail:
- Wild (eye) is drawn on all reels. He forms combinations on his own. These chains bring the highest slot machine payouts. Also, if necessary, it replaces other icons, with the exception of the scatter.
- Scatter (One) starts free spins. Free spins start when three symbols appear anywhere on the screen. Scatters appear in odd columns.
The sums of potential winnings in the table are indicated taking into account the bet.
When you start the game, a splash screen appears with three pages showing bonus options.
The control panel consists of the following elements:
- Buttons with amounts – select a bet,
- I – multi-page paytable,
- Balance – money in the account,
- Bet – the amount at stake,
- Green button – the start of the spin,
- Orange button – start autoplay,
All kinds of hints are shown in the information line.
At the bottom left, a menu with settings opens, the help section starts, the sound is muted, and the turbo mode is activated. There is no need to download the slot.
What makes this game special?
The video slot looks like a stone structure installed in a mountain valley. On either side of the drums are statues of guards armed with battle axes. The landscape in the background is almost invisible, but you can see the majestic cliffs. It is clear from the start screen that Valhalla is behind the Ring of Odin slot machine. Its light illuminates the mountains.
There are 10 symbols in the slot machine “Ring of Odin”. They are divided into three groups:
- Four stones with runes;
- Spear, a white horse, ravens and black wolves;
- Special elements Wild and Scatter;
- All images are single. They do not fall out in stacks.
Let’s consider the rules of bonus rounds of the slot.
- Odin’s Ring – A glowing ring can appear on the screen in any spin. It will appear on top of the center cell on the field. The character that appears in this position will be considered the chosen one. Then the respin begins, during which nine cells on the three middle reels will be covered with rings. Each selected symbol dropped in them gives the right to one Draupnir Re-Spin.
- Draupnir Re-Spins – During these re-spins, all nine cells in the three middle columns are filled with selected symbols.
In repeated spins, the game is played for the casino money.
Betting limits and Winning
Multiplier Free Spins – Free spins can be started in two ways: with three scatters in the basic spins or one scatter in Odin’s ring. Next, four spins begin, passing on the credits of the online casino at the same rate. The Odin’s Ring function is constantly active during free spins. Multipliers up to x9 apply. They are taken into account when the payouts for combinations are calculated.
Each scatter prolongs the spins by one spin. Bets range from 0.10 € to 100 € per spin. The return percentage of the slot varies from 94.20% to 96.20%.
The new gambling game Play’n GO will certainly appeal to fans of German-Scandinavian myths, but it can also be recommended to all fans of slots with bonuses. It is spectacular, interesting and of high quality in every respect.
- Unusual respins with bonus features;
- Very profitable free spins;
- Excellent design.
- Ring of Odin may have a low RTP.
The volatility level of the model is high. As for the theoretical payback, its figure needs to be checked at the casino. The developer offers the game with RTPs of 94.2% and 96.2%. Try Ring of Odin Free slot at the top of this review.