Ecuador Gold Slot review – Where to play multi slots demo?

Developed by ELK Studios in 2019, Ecuador Gold is an awesome slot game with vibrant graphics, superb sound and many features that really entertain and make your winnings potentially larger. Although the developer took the familiar theme of ancient civilizations, it was raised to a new level, making the hunter’s journey in search of treasures even more exciting and interesting.

What do people ask about Ecuador Gold video slot game?
❓ How many paylines have Ecuador Gold slot machine?

With each new win, the reels will expand, increasing your winning chances due to additional Ways to Win:

  • From 4096 Ways to Win in the base game to 15,625 after the first win;
  • 46,656 Ways to Win after the second win;
  • 117,649 Ways to Win after the second win;
  • 262,144 Ways to Win after the second win.

❓ What is the Ecuador Gold slot RTP?

Ecuador Gold gives you good winning odds since its RTP is 96.1%.

❓ What is the bet limits of Ecuador Gold slot machine?

Before starting each round, you will be able to choose a coin size from €0.20 to €100.

❓ What is the maximum win on Ecuador Gold online slot?

The maximum win in the game is x2500 your bet size, which means that you can hit the jackpot in the amount of €250,000.

❓ What are the special features of the Ecuador Gold video slot?

Ecuador Gold slot game has:

  1. Free Spins feature;
  2. Wild feature;
  3. Ghosting Wild feature;
  4. Expanding Symbols;
  5. Expanding “Ways to Win”.

There are a lot of Aztecs and Incas themed titles, however, with its more thoughtful and darker atmosphere, this game will force you to come back to it again and again to make one more spin. Like most new slots, this one is a cross-platform option – you can play it through a laptop or mobile device on the go.

Slot games iconGame Mechanics

Ecuador Gold is a slot using 6-reel mechanics. With 4 rows of symbols at the start, this title has expandable reels up to 8 rows. This is a good example of how important iGaming competition is – Ecuador Gold offers something like ‘Megaways’ technology that BTG has recently tested in its games. ELK set the task itself to develop own version of avalanche-like gameplay with expanding reels – and did it in the best way. Starting from 4096 Ways to Win, each win will increase the playing field by one row, increasing the number of Ways to Win by several times – up to an incredible 262,144. To get there you need luck and more Wilds landing on the reels.

To start playing, you must choose a bet size from a range of 0.20 to 100 credits. In the bet selection section, various betting strategies are offered – check them out to choose the best option for the game. Any winning combination consists of 3-6 identical symbols lined up along what is called ‘Ways to Win’ (see information in the Paytable section). After choosing bet size, press the Spin button and wait for the winning combinations to land on reels.

Ecuador Gold slot game Wild Symbols Won

Slot games iconSpecial Symbols

Ecuador Gold slot contains 12 symbols8 low-paying ones and 4 premium icons. Low-paying symbols look like colorful crosses, snakes, the sun and other images associated with ancient civilization. They form low-paying sequences with the multipliers indicated in the Paytable section – however, their advantage is that they land on reels quite often.

The Golden Star is Wild which performs the usual substitute functions helping you to land winning sequences much more often. Wilds can replace any simple symbols except Ghosting Wilds and Bonus symbols.

Ghosting Wild depicted as a Golden Sun can appear on 3-6 reels. This symbol can land at any time during the base game. If this happens, it moves to an arbitrary number of cells leaving a trail of Wilds.

The bonus symbol in the form of a Temple acts as a Scatter in this game. By landing three or more Temples on the reels, you will launch a bonus round with Free Spins called Free Drops.

Expanding symbols is another amazing feature of the Ecuador Gold slot game. Each icon can increase its size – Super (2×2), Mega (3×3) and Massive (4×4). With this feature, your winning combinations will land much more often, making you a more winning player.

Slot games iconWhat Makes this Game Special?

Avalanche is one of the important features of this game with which you can land several winning combinations per just one spin. After each winning combination, all its symbols will disappear and new symbols will take their place – so, you get a chance to win again (and the Avalanche will happen again). With each new win, the reels will expand, increasing your winning chances due to additional Ways to Win:

  • From 4096 Ways to Win in the base game to 15,625 after the first win;
  • 46,656 Ways to Win after the second win;
  • 117,649 Ways to Win after the second win;
  • 262,144 Ways to Win after the second win.

Ecuador Gold slot game Expanding Paylines

Although you will not find mention of Free Spins in the Paytable section, Ecuador Gold contains Free Drops which are essentially the same. By landing 3, 4, 5, or 6 Temple symbols (Scatters in this game), you will get 10, 15, 20, or 25 free games, respectively. Throughout the Bonus round, you can also take all benefits of the Avalanche feature. However, if you lose, unlike the base game, the playing field will not be reset to the standard 6×4 sizes with 4096 Ways to Win, thus providing even more chances to receive cash prizes. In addition, by landing at least 3 Scatters on reels during bonus round, you will take advantage of some more free games.

Slot games iconBetting Limits and Winning

Before starting each round, you will be able to choose a coin size from €0.20 to €100. The maximum win in the game is x2500 your bet size, which means that you can hit the jackpot in the amount of €250,000. With a low house edge of 3.9%, Ecuador Gold gives you good winning odds since its RTP is 96.1%. This title has a medium to high volatility indicator – depending on the number of rows and Ways to Win involved in the game.

When choosing a bet size, you can see a list of available betting strategies – Optimizer, Leveller, Booster and Jumper. Unlike traditional betting, with these strategies you can get an increase in your winning odds in the short term.

Ecuador Gold slot game PayTable

Slot games iconConclusion

This ELK Studios game with its smooth gameplay and many bonus features may be the best title for the next few years. With its RTP of 96.1% and a high indicator of volatility, this title gives good chances for large wins to everyone who is willing to risk money. You can try Ecuador Gold for free to make sure it is worth playing for real money.

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one

Leave your review

Website uses reCAPTCHA spam protection and therefore applies Google Privacy policy and Terms and Conditions