Folsom Prison slot review – Free play DEMO

Nolimit City comes in with another banger and presents a online slot game called Folsom Prison slot. From the first look it seems that it will be another very exciting casino game with wonderful features.

What do people ask about the Folsom Prison online slot?
🕵 Where to play Folsom Prison slot DEMO?

Click on the link and try out Folsom Prison slot free play DEMO!

🕵 Does Folsom Prison casino slot game have Bonus Buy feature?

Yes! Try it out in Folsom Prison free DEMO slot.

🕵 What is Folsom Prison slot RTP?

The RTP is 96.07%. It is average. Read out more about slots RTP.

🕵 What is Folsom Prison volatility level?

The volatility of this slot game is high.

🕵 Which casino is the best to gamble Folsom Prison casino game?

The list of TOP Nolimit City casinos. Click on the link and find out about the best casinos!

In this review, we will take a good look at what to expect from Folsom Prison game, what features can be found in this game, how bonus rounds work, how much can players potentially win and other important things. If you haven’t made up your mind about this slot, hopefully we will help you do it!

Folsom Prison slot game featuresFolsom Prison game features

As you would expect from a Nolimit City game, Folsom Prison online slot is packed with exciting features. Once you enter this game you will see that some of the grid positions are locked and in order to unlock them you will either need to have a winning spin or a feature symbol needs to show. With grid positions unlocking there will be more ways to win.

Folsom prison slot game machine paylines

Furthermore, there are couple other features that we would like to mention:

  • xWays – these symbols can show up on any reel and will reveal a 2-4 positions sized symbol;
  • xSplit – this symbol can only appear on 2-5 reels and only on 2 center rows. It will split the whole row in two parts so it will double the number of symbols and the xSplit symbol itself will split in 2 Wild symbols;
  • Toast Bet – players can enable this feature by paying 20% for their spins and it will guarantee a Scatter symbol on the 2nd reel;
  • Wild – this symbol will substitute any required symbol in order to complete a winning combination.

At last, there is a feature called Meet your Maker which will show up once the maximum win is reached which is 75 000x in this game.

Folsom Prison slot game free spins and bonusFolsom Prison free spins and bonus game

Free spins rounds in this game is definitely something that we are playing this game for. In order to get there, you will have to get 3 or 4 Scatter symbols and there are 2 different bonus rounds in Folsom Prison:

  • Walk the Line – you can get it by collecting 3 Scatter or by buying it for 68x. During every spin you will be guaranteed one Cockroach symbol;
  • The Chair – it is a super bonus of this game and you can get it by collecting 4 Scatter or by buying ir for 1500x. Every spin will start with fully opened reels and 3 guaranteed Cockroach symbols.

Cockroach symbols are a thing that makes free spins in this slot machine game so interesting. Every spin they will walk over the grid and symbols that they touch will receive a multiplier. Also, if a Cockroach walks over a Cockroach Nest symbol it will turn into a Wild symbol.

We would also want to mention that there is a Lucky Draw feature available for bonus buys. For 82x you will get a 99% chance of getting Walk the Line spins and 1% chance of getting The Chair super bonus. For 355x this ratio will change to 80/20% and for 784x you will have a 50/50 chance of getting The Chair super bonus.

Folsom Prison slot game infoFolsom Prison casino slot game info

This game was released by Nolimit City on 14th of July, 2022. It has 5 reels and up to 6 rows while the paylines can also increase from 16 all the way up to 46 664. The RTP of this game is 96.07% which is pretty nice but this number will increase a little bit if you decide to go for bonus buys.

Folsom prison slot game machine spin

As we mentioned already, this game has a super big winning potential of 75 000x and it is a very high slot volatility game so be aware of that when you play it. Minimum bet starts at 0.20 and can go all the way up to 120 or even more in some cryptocurrency casinos.

Folsom Prison slot game symbolsFolsom Prison slot symbols

As the name of this online slot already tells, it is set in a famous Folsom Prison so all the symbols have prison thematics. There are 5 high value symbols which have prison characters as their picture and 5 lower value symbols.

There are also feature symbols like Wild, xSplit, xWays, Scatter and Cockroach available and you can learn more about them in a paragraph up above about Folsom Prison features.

Folsom Prison slot game reviewFolsom Prison Nolimit City review summary

It is not a surprise that Nolimit City came up with another banger of a game. Folsom Prison slot is completely unique and has features that no other slot games have so that is already super exciting.

Folsom prison slot game wild symbol

There are also many options available for those who like bonus buys so this game should leave everyone happy. In addition, it is a Nolimit City game so it will be available in a majority of online casinos so have fun playing it!

DiceGirl Egle

Written by:

Casino slot games expert

Well-known twitch streamer and professional slots player. Egle DiceGirl is passionate about gambling, especially casino games, and this excitement shines through in her content. Egle DiceGirl is a respected authority in the casino gaming industry, and she frequently consults slot providers on new game releases.

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one

Leave your review

Website uses reCAPTCHA spam protection and therefore applies Google Privacy policy and Terms and Conditions